Beginning July 5, Brandon Library will reopen at 25% occupancy and limited access to services (Phase 4).
What to Expect at Your Next Visit
Returning visitors will notice a few changes when they come to Brandon Township Public Library. Brandon Library prioritizes the safety of our patrons and staff and we have adapted our building to minimize the risk of exposure to potential illness. We have installed plexiglass at all service desks, 6-feet distancing markers, and limited available furniture. Brandon Library staff will regularly disinfect all high-touch surface areas every hour. Masks, hand sanitizer, and wipes are available for public use. We hope these changes will make our patrons’ visitor experience more comfortable.
To provide the best visiting experience for everyone, we ask patrons to abide by the following requirements:
- All patrons are required to wear a face-covering during their visit*. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided by Brandon Library staff upon entry
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not enter
- Patrons must maintain 6 feet of distance from one another
- Only 25% of building occupancy is allowed at one time
- Patrons will have 1-hour maximum to browse, use the computer and check out materials
- Due to the quarantine process, it will take a few days before your returns are reflected on your account and impact hold times
- Toys, puzzles and musical instruments will not be available in the children’s area
- Beverage machine services will not be available
- Multi-use print publications including newspapers and magazines will not be available for browsing at this time. Magazines can be placed on hold.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available and the building is routinely cleaned by Brandon Library staff
*Children under the age of 5 are not required to wear a mask.