Library Renovation FAQs
1. What about placing and receiving holds?
You may still place and receive holds but expect delays.
2. When will items be due?
After we re-open. No fines will be accrued during the renovation.
3. Can I still return items?
Yes, through the outside dropbox.
4. Where can I go for library services, such as printing, faxing, copying, scanning, and wifi?
Local libraries should offer most, if not all, of these services, please contact them first.
5. I won a prize during the Summer Reading Finale can I still pick it up?
Not while we are closed, August 26-September 7. You can pick-up during our limited hours, September 3-7 from 2-6 pm, or when we re-open on September 8.
6. What about Fall programming?
Registration begins September 9 at 9:00 am. Fall programs start September 30.
7. Can I donate books during the renovation?
Please hold your donations until the library re-opens September 8.
8. Can I still use Overdrive or the Libby App?
Yes, downloadable ebooks and eaudiobooks are still available during the renovation.
9. Will we be able to see what’s going on?
10. I wanted to book a meeting room, what should I do?
You can contact the Old Town Hall for meeting rooms, 248-627-4976. There is a fee; $25 for residents; $50 for non-residents.
Still Need Answers?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.line break