Library Direct: Library items mailed directly to you!
- Available to residents who are homebound.
- Patrons enrolled in this service enjoy extended loan periods and personalized selection services from library staff!
- This service is free to all who are eligible.
- To be eligible for this service, a patron must be a Brandon Township resident, have a valid Brandon Library card, and complete the application for home delivery service.
- You do not need to have a library card before beginning the program, though a card will be needed to participate.
- There are no age restrictions.
- Materials will be on loan for 28 days at a time, with up to 2 automatic renewals.
- All items may be requested EXCEPT new DVDs, interlibrary loan DVDs, new items with waitlists, and items that are too fragile or do not fit in the mailbag.
- Brandon Library does not collect fines, but lost or damaged item fees still apply.
- All items sent to participants must be returned in the mailbag it is received in.